Saturday 30 May 2009

UK Games Expo 2009

The weekend of June 6th & 7th I will be attending my first convention of the year, which is being held in Birmingham. I attended last year, and it was a great show with plenty of variety in the games on offer.

I will be exhibiting on a stand, where I will be showing/selling my original artwork, along with a selection of white-backed (artists proofs) Magic: the Gathering, and WoW tcg, cards for sale. I am also very happy to sign any cards/books/games that you bring along.

I hope to see you there:

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/

Cheers,

Ralph
=====

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog by following your post on the Black Library.

    I love your artwork, I really like your style. I have seen your work here and there but I didn't know you have a blog. I'll add you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad that my post meant you found me here :)

    I am very pleased you like my work, and thanks for adding me to your blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.