Sunday 17 January 2010

World of Warcraft: A Selection.

I have begun to make some progress towards updating the 'cards' section of my website.  Part of the process has been to check which images are now in print, and that I can share publically.

Doing so can be an enjoyable journey as it takes me back through my body of work. Always a useful exercise, as it helps contextualise my work for me, and (hopefully) reveals a sense of progression.

Here is a selection of World of Warcraft cards that I unearthed:


Bladehands Spigotgulp


Emmi Sprinklestrike


Illiyana Moonblaze


Swift Frostsaber


Flint Shadowmore


Life-Staff of the Web Lair

2 comments:

  1. As always wonderful work your skill never stops amazing me. Please keep it up and happy drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kind of you to say so, and I certainly have no plans to stop ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.