Monday 11 February 2013

Dungeon #208

Last night I pulled out work  created over the last few months, and embarked upon an epic varnishing session. The spare room now resembles a mini-art gallery as the paintings stand arrayed around its walls drying.

Gathering all that work together in one place can be a great focus on what I have achieved, and where I want to be heading next. It can also remind me of pieces I have so far failed to share, and these are two such pieces.

These paintings were created for Dungeon magazine, issue #208.

Fraz-Urb'Luu
 
Acrylic on Illustration Board,
Approx 9.5" x 18"
SOLD
 
©WotC

 
Mine Dash
 
Acrylic on Illustration Board
Approx 8.5" x 18"
Original artwork for sale: $ 350
 
©WotC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.