Tuesday 9 June 2009

GamesExpo; post-match analysis & interview

I had a very enjoyable time at the GamesExpo last weekend, and I just wanted to say thanks to all the people that stopped by to chat, buy artwork, get books/cards signed, etc.

I would find it hard to give a balanced review of the show as I spent nearly all my time on the stand, with only a brief dash around (thanks to the kind assistance of Linda Pitman) to buy a couple of games and a pressie for my wife, Anne.

However, from my limited perspective, I got the sense of a lively event with a bustling atmosphere. One thing I especially like about this show is the huge variety of games covered, from RPG's through board games to miniature gaming with reenactment exhibitors, Daleks and Stormtroopers thrown in. It was also very nice to see a strong family element, with lots of young children stopping by and asking if those were my drawings :)

During the course of the show it was pointed out to me that an interview I gave at the 2008 show is now available online at:

http://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3396

It is quite short, about 15 mins, but I hope is of some interest.

Cheers,

Ralph
=====

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.